St. Martin offers Sunday School to children age 4 through 8th grade. Students meet at 1020 AM on Sunday mornings, September through May. Volunteer teachers use the Concordia Publishing House materials "Growing in Christ". This curriculum is rich in God's holy Word, puts focus on the Holy Bible, and connects the Worf of God with daily life.
Students learn all the major stories of the Old and New Testament and see how God weaves His plan of salvation in Christ through the lives of ordinary men, women, and children. Come join us!
What’s New in Sunday School!
Winter has begun and so has the second half of the Sunday School year! Here is what’s happening in the next few months:
- Our lessons are all about Jesus’ miracles. Students will enjoy fun science demonstrations, games and other activities!
- January’s activity is popcorn and a movie! Students will enjoy a treat while watching a movie about Jesus’ miracles! (During Sunday School hour)
- Students will be updating the Children’s Church bags. Students will help decorate new bags and fill them with different activities.
- A singing date will be possibly set for Easter Sunday. Students will possibly play the hand chimes at the late service.
- We will be putting together a Valentine craft for our Shut-ins during the month of February.
- Students have brought in over $300 in offerings so far not including about $50 that went to food for the poor. Awesome work! Their offerings are going to children that need Sunday School!
- To bring your child/children to church and stay for Sunday School! We are missing some of our students!!
- Recite your At Home Memory Work.